Liste over publikasjoner basert på SAM-AKS og REDIC data.
1. Bergh S, Engedal K, Roen I, Selbaek G. The course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia in Norwegian nursing homes. IntPsychogeriatr. 2011;23(8):1231-9.
2. Helvik AS, Hogseth LD, Bergh S, Saltyte-Benth J, Kirkevold O, Selbaek G. A 36-month follow-up of decline in activities of daily living in individuals receiving domiciliary care. BMC geriatrics. 2015;15(1):47.
3. Roen I, Selbaek G, Kirkevold O, Engedal K, Lerdal A, Bergh S. The Reliability and Validity of the Norwegian Version of the Quality of Life in Late-Stage Dementia Scale. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2015;40(3-4):233-42.
4. Ydstebo AE, Bergh S, Selbaek G, Benth JS, Luras H, Vossius C. The impact of dementia on the use of general practitioners among the elderly in Norway. Scand J Prim Health Care. 2015:1-7.
5. Wergeland JN, Selbaek G, Bergh S, Soederhamn U, Kirkevold O. Predictors for Nursing Home Admission and Death among Community-Dwelling People 70 Years and Older Who Receive Domiciliary Care. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra. 2015;5(3):320-9.
6. Sandvik RK, Selbaek G, Bergh S, Aarsland D, Husebo BS. Signs of Imminent Dying and Change in Symptom Intensity During Pharmacological Treatment in Dying Nursing Home Patients: A Prospective Trajectory Study. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2016.
7. Roen I, Selbaek G, Kirkevold O, Engedal K, Testad I, Bergh S. Resourse Use and Disease Couse in dementia – Nursing Home (REDIC-NH), a longitudinal cohort study; design and patient characteristics at admission to Norwegian nursing homes. BMC health services research. 2017;17(1):365.
8. Roen I, Kirkevold O, Testad I, Selbaek G, Engedal K, Bergh S. Person-centered care in Norwegian nursing homes and its relation to organizational factors and staff characteristics: a cross-sectional survey. International psychogeriatrics / IPA. 2017:1-12.
9. Vossius C, Selbaek G, Saltyte Benth J, Bergh S. Mortality in nursing home residents: A longitudinal study over three years. PloS one. 2018;13(9):e0203480.
10. Sverdrup K, Bergh S, Selbaek G, Roen I, Kirkevold O, Tangen GG. Mobility and cognition at admission to the nursing home – a cross-sectional study. BMC geriatrics. 2018;18(1):30.
11. Ydstebo AE, Bergh S, Selbaek G, Benth JS, Bronnick K, Vossius C. Longitudinal changes in quality of life among elderly people with and without dementia. International psychogeriatrics / IPA. 2018:1-12.
12. Helvik AS, Selbaek G, Saltyte Benth J, Roen I, Bergh S. The course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in nursing home residents from admission to 30-month follow-up. PloS one. 2018;13(10):e0206147.
13. Witoelar A, Rongve A, Almdahl IS, Ulstein ID, Engvig A, White LR, et al. Meta-analysis of Alzheimer’s disease on 9,751 samples from Norway and IGAP study identifies four risk loci. Sci Rep. 2018;8(1):18088.
14. Roen I, Saltyte Benth J, Kirkevold Ø, Testad I, Selbaek G, Engedal K, et al. Exploring the trajectories of Quality of Life and its covariates in nursing home residents: A longitudinal study. The Journal of Nursing Home Research Science (JNHRS). 2019(5):11.
15. Vossius C, Selbaek G, Saltyte Benth J, Wimo A, Bergh S. The use of direct care in nursing home residents: A longitudinal cohort study over 3 years. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2019;34(2):337-51.
16. Lornstad MT, Aaroen M, Bergh S, Benth JS, Helvik AS. Prevalence and persistent use of psychotropic drugs in older adults receiving domiciliary care at baseline. BMC geriatrics. 2019;19(1):119.
17. Jansen IE, Savage JE, Watanabe K, Bryois J, Williams DM, Steinberg S, et al. Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimer’s disease risk. Nat Genet. 2019;51(3):404-13.
18. Helvik AS, Barca ML, Bergh S, Saltyte-Benth J, Kirkevold O, Borza T. The course of depressive symptoms with decline in cognitive function – a longitudinal study of older adults receiving in-home care at baseline. BMC geriatrics. 2019;19(1):231.
19. Creese B, Vassos E, Bergh S, Athanasiu L, Johar I, Rongve A, et al. Examining the association between genetic liability for schizophrenia and psychotic symptoms in Alzheimer’s disease. Translational psychiatry. 2019;9(1):273.
20. Lornstad MT, Aarøen M, Bergh S, Benth JŠ, Helvik A-S. Prevalence and persistent use of psychotropic drugs in older adults receiving domiciliary care at baseline. BMC geriatrics. 2019;19(1):119.
21. Sverdrup K, Bergh S, Selbaek G, Benth JS, Roen IM, Husebo B, et al. Trajectories of physical performance in nursing home residents with dementia. Aging clinical and experimental research. 2020.
22. Ydstebø AE, Benth J, Bergh S, Selbæk G, Vossius C. Informal and formal care among persons with dementia immediately before nursing home admission. BMC geriatrics. 2020;20(1):296.
23. Johansen RH, Olsen K, Bergh S, Benth JŠ, Selbæk G, Helvik A-S. Course of activities of daily living in nursing home residents with dementia from admission to 36-month follow-up. BMC geriatrics. 2020;20(1):488.
24. Sverdrup K, Selbaek G, Bergh S, Strand BH, Thingstad P, Skjellegrind HK, et al. Physical performance across the cognitive spectrum and between dementia subtypes in a population-based sample of older adults: The HUNT study. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2021;95:104400.
25. Callegari E, Benth J, Selbæk G, Grønnerød C, Bergh S. Does Psychotropic Drug Prescription Change in Nursing Home Patients the First 6 Months After Admission? Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2021;22(1):101-8.e1.
26. DeMichele-Sweet MAA, Klei L, Creese B, Harwood JC, Weamer EA, McClain L, et al. Genome-wide association identifies the first risk loci for psychosis in Alzheimer disease. Molecular psychiatry. 2021.
27. Sverdrup K, Bergh S, Selbæk G, Benth JŠ, Husebø B, Røen IM, et al. Exploring life-space in the nursing home. An observational longitudinal study. BMC geriatrics. 2021;21(1):396.
28. Tevik K, Benth JŠ, Aarøen M, Lornstad MT, Bergh S, Helvik A-S. Prevalence and persistent use of analgesic drugs in older adults receiving domiciliary care at baseline—A longitudinal study. Health Science Reports. 2021;4(3):e316.
29. Helvik A-S, Bergh S, Šaltytė Benth J, Selbaek G, Husebo BS, Tevik K. Pain in nursing home residents with dementia and its association to quality of life. Aging & Mental Health. 2021:1-11.
30. Callegari E, Šaltytė Benth J, Selbæk G, Grønnerød C, Bergh S. Do prescription rates of psychotropic drugs change over three years from nursing home admission? BMC geriatrics. 2021;21(1):496.
31. Vossius C, Bergh S, Selbæk G, Benth JŠ, Myhre J, Aakhus E, Lichtwarck B: Mortality in nursing home residents stratified according to subtype of dementia: a longitudinal study over three years. BMC geriatrics 2022, 22(1):282.
32. Helvik A-S, Bergh S, Šaltytė Benth J, Selbaek G, Husebo BS, Tevik K: Pain in nursing home residents with dementia and its association to quality of life. Aging & Mental Health 2022, 26(9):1787-1797.
33. Jansen IE, van der Lee SJ, Gomez-Fonseca D, de Rojas I, Dalmasso MC, Grenier-Boley B, Zettergren A, Mishra A, Ali M, Andrade V et al: Genome-wide meta-analysis for Alzheimer’s disease cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers. Acta Neuropathologica 2022.
34. Vossius C, Bergh S, Selbæk G, Lichtwarck B, Myhre J: Cause and place of death in Norwegian nursing home residents. Scandinavian journal of public health 2022:14034948221140195.
35. Bellenguez C, Küçükali F, Jansen IE, Kleineidam L, Moreno-Grau S, Amin N, Naj AC, Campos-Martin R, Grenier-Boley B, Andrade V et al: New insights into the genetic etiology of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Nat Genet 2022, 54(4):412-436.
36. Motazedi E, Cheng W, Thomassen JQ, Frei O, Rongve A, Athanasiu L, Bahrami S, Shadrin A, Ulstein I, Stordal E et al: Using Polygenic Hazard Scores to Predict Age at Onset of Alzheimer’s Disease in Nordic Populations. Journal of Alzheimer’s disease : JAD 2022, 88(4):1533-1544.
37. Borza T, Selbæk G, Lichtwarck B, Benth J, Bergh S: The Course of Depressive Symptoms Over 36 Months in 696 Newly Admitted Nursing Home Residents. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association 2022, 23(11):1838-1844.e1832.
38. Helvik AS, Bergh S, Kabukcuoğlu K, Šaltytė Benth J, Lichtwarck B, Husebø B, Tevik K: Prevalence and persistent prescription of analgesic drugs in persons admitted with dementia to a nursing home – A longitudinal study. PloS one 2022, 17(12):e0279909.